Hey! I just wanted to tell you thank you SOOO much for commenting on our blog. Im sure you already know Freeland called Rusty right away. He also talked to the church that day and now were both just praying about the trip! It sounds like an amazing opportunity! I really am so grateful for your advice and pointing us in the right direction. Your pictures of all yalls kids are adorable! Ive been following along and was so excited for yall.. and I think Malachi is precious! And I love the pictures of the "brothers" together!!!! Thanks again for your help!!! We really appreciate it!
3 comments:
The bottom picture is just to die for. Ellie's face is priceless!!!!
Sweet.
Hey! I just wanted to tell you thank you SOOO much for commenting on our blog. Im sure you already know Freeland called Rusty right away. He also talked to the church that day and now were both just praying about the trip! It sounds like an amazing opportunity! I really am so grateful for your advice and pointing us in the right direction. Your pictures of all yalls kids are adorable! Ive been following along and was so excited for yall.. and I think Malachi is precious! And I love the pictures of the "brothers" together!!!! Thanks again for your help!!! We really appreciate it!
Post a Comment