So here are som new fun pics of our family. My personal favorite is Ellie with her superhero mask on and food crusted on her face. The others are, Ellie's Valentine monkey hugging/chokeholding Malachi, then hanging on Ellie's back, Rusty and I before our Valentine's date (Thanks Mom), and Malachi looking cute and chubby.
Kelly, you are so beautiful. I love the photo of you and Rusty. Glad you got to go on a date : ) And the kiddos are cute as always. Love the mask on Ellie...hehe!
your family is so cute. i love it! i feel like ellie and charlie love not having shirts on. its so precious. and malachi is getting so big! nursing is doing him good.
Ahhh I love the new pics! Malachi is such a cutie pie! and I love love love the pic of you and Rusty! Ya'll are so adorable together! Thanks for sharing!!! ~Abigail
Ahhh I love the new pics! Malachi is such a cutie pie! and I love love love the pic of you and Rusty! Ya'll are so adorable together! Thanks for sharing!!! ~Abigail
7 comments:
Kelly, you are so beautiful. I love the photo of you and Rusty. Glad you got to go on a date : ) And the kiddos are cute as always. Love the mask on Ellie...hehe!
your family is so cute. i love it! i feel like ellie and charlie love not having shirts on. its so precious. and malachi is getting so big! nursing is doing him good.
just want you to know that i ADORE you and your family. i'm using the word ADORE here, kelly.
ADORE.
Ahhh I love the new pics! Malachi is such a cutie pie! and I love love love the pic of you and Rusty! Ya'll are so adorable together! Thanks for sharing!!!
~Abigail
Ahhh I love the new pics! Malachi is such a cutie pie! and I love love love the pic of you and Rusty! Ya'll are so adorable together! Thanks for sharing!!!
~Abigail
kel-i love all the great photos. but i think the one of you and Rusty is a framer! you look gorgeous! -julie
Ellie in the superhero mask is priceless!
Post a Comment