Thursday, March 26, 2009

My Little Man









So here are recent pics of Malachi our "little man". He is such a sweet and happy baby. He has just started smiling and even laughing some which melts our hearts every time. We didn't post pics for a couple weeks of him because he got a REALLY bad impetigo infection in the baby acne on his face. Poor guy! But with a great doctor and some great face cream we got it cleared up. Okay about the strawberry pictures, quick story. My mom was here last week and we were going grocery shopping. I was telling her how of all the fruits and vegetables I buy the ones I notice the biggest difference in how they look in organic vs. conventional is strawberries. I told her the organic ones are smaller and all look like very normal strawberries, not to mention taste a little sweeter, but when I buy conventional they are huge and come in all crazy shapes. It's like strawberries on steroids. Anyways so after she left I bought some conventional strawberries and was amazed when I opened the package and saw the mutant strawberry I have posted a picture of below.
Oh and Rusty and Charlie shaved their heads!

4 comments:

kjds said...

Those little boys are so darn cute! I am loving reading about adding to your family through adopting ... we are in the process of adopting a 5-8 year old and seeing other stories of adoption now melts my heart!

Sarah W said...

Malachi is so cute! I was hoping you'd post pictures of him again. And that strawberry! That's a treasure :-) We always buy regular strawberries bc we can't afford organic, but I've never seen one that mutant! And my goodness -- Charlie looks like such a big boy with his buzzed head!

ps -- did you get the movie i mailed you (the one we borrowed for the past 5 years!)?

Gayla said...

i hope you did not eat that crazy-ass strawberry! it looks like it's about to grow feet and start taking over the world!!!

on the other hand, your boys look more and more delicious everyday. ...unlike that mutant fruit...

Anjanette said...

Is this why you're avoiding Sam's?? :-)

Malachi looks sooo sweet. And I love Elmo in the snow too.