A collection of pictures and thoughts to give our friends and family a glimpse into our daily lives.
Oh my ... Elmo in snow brought a huge smile to my face. :]I can't believe it's snowing in Oklahoma!
cute cute cute!!!!and how did your snowman turn out so perfect? ours is more like a "snowlump". :-)
Heheheheheh! That is so awesome! I want to play in the snow! The high here today is 84! and Elmo is just precious! hehe! I bet it kept her nice and toasty warm! heehehe!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh my ... Elmo in snow brought a huge smile to my face. :]
I can't believe it's snowing in Oklahoma!
cute cute cute!!!!
and how did your snowman turn out so perfect? ours is more like a "snowlump". :-)
Heheheheheh! That is so awesome! I want to play in the snow! The high here today is 84! and Elmo is just precious! hehe! I bet it kept her nice and toasty warm! heehehe!
Post a Comment