Monday, January 26, 2009

Superheros and Stinkers
















Here are some pics of the past few days....





Charlie and Ellie being superheros with dish rag capes





Me multi-tasking in bed, hugging on one child and feeding another





and Ellie messing in the toilet, a picture I am sure every parent probably has





Stinker story: Ellie has a trick she pulls to TRY and get out of her naps. Right after a put her down she manages to squeeze out some poo poo and call me to change her, then she tries to pretend that nap time is over and get up and play, cute Ellie but not going to work:)










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, aren't kids smart! heheh! Its so amazing! My friend Jenn's little girl Becca, always says she has to go potty once they lay her down...they are like Becca you just went...then she's like oh, I need more milk...heheh! She's a clever one! You look so cute with all your multitasking! I am so glad you are back in the blogging world! Makes me feel like part of the family!

Unknown said...

Precious. Love you.