A collection of pictures and thoughts to give our friends and family a glimpse into our daily lives.
So so so Cute!!!!! Charlie is going to be such a great older brother to Malachi!!!!!
Just precious!
oh, kelly! that must be such a thrill to your heart. that pic of charlie kissing him and saying "shhh!'... adorable!!! :-)
these pictures are precious! makes me smile. charlie seems so responsible and gentle with malachi-- what a great big brother.
These pictures are so cute!! I bet he just loves his new little brother. (btw, my husband is in Rusty's class.)
I can't wait to see his eyes open someday! :)
oh my gosh, oh my gosh, OH MY GOSH!!! I could eat them.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
So so so Cute!!!!! Charlie is going to be such a great older brother to Malachi!!!!!
Just precious!
oh, kelly! that must be such a thrill to your heart. that pic of charlie kissing him and saying "shhh!'... adorable!!! :-)
these pictures are precious! makes me smile. charlie seems so responsible and gentle with malachi-- what a great big brother.
These pictures are so cute!! I bet he just loves his new little brother. (btw, my husband is in Rusty's class.)
I can't wait to see his eyes open someday! :)
oh my gosh, oh my gosh, OH MY GOSH!!! I could eat them.
Post a Comment