Sunday, January 18, 2009

Malachi Kayin Buck
















Born January 17th at 9 am





7 lbs 10 ounces a little over 20 inches










Everything went beautifully. We are hanging out the hospital a couple days and they have given us our own room to be with Malachi while Lila recovers. We should be bringing him home Monday or Tuesday. We are so excited, he is beautiful, and slowly but surely getting the hang of nursing, yes I am nursing :) Anyways here are some pics and we will write more later. Thanks for all you love and support.

11 comments:

Gayla said...

kelly!!! so exciting! praying for you guys and can't wait to meet him!!!

Candy said...

Wow Kelly, What a blessing. He is beautiful. Enjoy!
Ps 139
Candy

Anjanette said...

Totally tearful again! LOVE Ellie holding him...just too sweet! Love ya!

Unknown said...

Congrats to all of you! So glad to hear all went well for Lila. Malichi is gorgeous! praying for a smooth transition in the next few days and as big brother & sister learn their new roles!

Unknown said...

he is precious! such a wonderful addition to your already beautiful family! can't wait to hold him and see all of you guys! sending all our love from dallas - joey dana charlie and felice.

nguyen said...

wow. he is beautiful. and, that picture of you guys with lila just broke my heart. in a good way! the love of Jesus lavishing on her unconditionally through you guys. i'm so happy and beyond excited for you all! and, i wondered, kelly, if you were going to nurse him - i've heard of that with adopted babies. WAY TO GO! i'll pray it all goes well...love - alina (and treav)

Sarah W said...

So exciting! Are Charlie and Ellie so excited?? That's really cool that you are nursing him -- the human body is amazing! I've actually heard of men nursing -- a little strange, but whatever. Love you all!!

C:M:W said...

I am so so excited for yall. What a beautiful baby boy.
Look at yall with Lila, just an amazing picture of love.
I am crying, Kelly Clark Buck! You are amazing.

Anonymous said...

I am just speechless. Its all just so beautiful! I love your kiddos with Malachi, I love you and Rusty with Lila! Just amazing! I am so glad that all is well and I can't wait to see pics of him in his new home!!! Love you guys!
~Abigail

Anonymous said...

We love you guys, including your precious new child. We look forward to a trip to see you guys and D & B. See ya soon.
Danny & Lee

Emily said...

congrats!! what a beautiful boy. and i love that you are nursing. if we adopt i hope to do that too. congrats again!
-the smiths