Friday, December 21, 2007

Sorry if this is T.M.I.

Well, Rusty has been out of school for one week and the entire week our whole family has been sick. Rusty, Ellie and Charlie have had a head cold and Charlie and I a stomach bug. Unfortunately I was reminded of how great the cold tile bathroom floor feels after throwing up. At least I have had the experience of throwing up before and knew what to expect, it was poor Charlie's first time, and as I was thinking about it afterwards I decided it had to be pretty confusing for him. It is also so sad hearing Ellie sleep at night because she snores and coughs all night long, and then during the day everything that got stored up over night drains out. We were out for lunch the other day and several girls were looking at Ellie as we were in line and like any proud mother I was thinking "Oh they are noticing how beautiful my daughter is", so I just smiled at them. Well when we went to sat down and I looked at Ellie I saw that her nose was running into her mouth on both sides. YUCK! Poor baby, although Ellie is beautiful I don't think that is what the group of girls were "admiring". I hope we are the only ones who are sick this holiday, and this update finds all of you off the bathroom floor.

3 comments:

Sarah W said...

I hope you all feel better soon!

Emily said...

I feel your pain! We had a similar whole-family situation recently. It was miserable. I hope you all felt better by Christmas!

Gayla said...

i spent christmas eve on the bathroom floor at my parent's house... but so far I'm the only 'lucky' one!

hope you are all better!