So today was Charlie and Ellie's first day of pre-school. Charlie has been going since he was 2 years old, 2 days a week, to a little pre-school here in Tulsa. We love it and now that Ellie is 2, it was her turn to start. So besides being almost 30 minutes late and both children having extreme cases of bed head it was a fun and successful day! Ellie did great, she was so excited to be going to school like Charlie. It was WAY more difficult for me to say goodbye then for her to. Anyways I had such a fun day hanging out with Malachi and really doing whatever I wanted until 2:30, when I went to go pick them up. By then I was really ready to see them. I couple hours alone here and there are very refreshing for me, but man after more then that I really start missing my kids. Things just don't feel complete unless I have all 3 little "chickies" with me.
Monday, August 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
These pictures are absolutely adorable! I especially love the last one.
Yummy! They are so cute. :-) Love the bed head too.
yummy, yummy kids!!!
Post a Comment