
The extent of Charlie playing in the mud, he would go no furthur

We bought this bike for $3 at a garage sale Saturday, he LOVES riding it

Rusty attempting to get a good 3 month/mother son pic of us, we are not going to keep any of these he wants to redo them with better lighting, but I thought I would post a few


this one was my favorite, it was 1 of 2 where Malachi was looking at the camera

so sweet

Really...this is the face Ellie makes when we ask her to smile, priceless :)

Confession: We don't brush teeth as often as we should


Charlie's newest thing, soccer. He looks like a pro here I love it, truth is he hardly ever kicks the ball he carries it everywhere, and his coach is having to frequently remind him there are no hands in soccer. Oh well, he is having fun and looks super cute playing, at 3 that's all that really matters
4 comments:
You are SOOO Beautiful! Why wouldn't you keep those? I love them. Malachi is such a cutie.
I love Ellie's "smile" pose. Norah always says "Cheese!" And then "let me see." (all in one word of course).
I LOVE these pictures, MiMi is sooooooooo proud, and homesick for the g-babes.
i love all of those pix- but i gotta say, kelly- you are SUCH a stunningly beautiful woman!!! wowza, girl!!!
the new pics are so so so cute!!! And you look hot in your pics Kelly, your such a cute mom!!!!!
Post a Comment