Monday, December 8, 2008

Ready, Set, Go







That is what I said to Rusty right before we took these pictures, followed by "you have about 30 seconds to get a good one!" Well he didn't so I had to bring out the M&M's and start bribing them. We finally got a few cute shots and were happy with that. I am glad Charlie is still too young to care what I dress him in, because I know the days of he and Ellie dressing alike will come to an end one day.

3 comments:

paintingsongs said...

so cute!!
I can't remember if I met Ellie when I saw you guys in Rock Port. Was she sleeping the whole time I was there? hmmm ...

Jess said...

i love these photos. the first one is just indescribably cute :)

Anjanette said...

Ok, such a beautiful family. Definitely save that last pic for Charlie's girlfriend some day. :-)