Saturday, March 15, 2008

Kelly Tagged

How fun to be tagged, thanks Sarah!
Well here we go, I am doing this on a Saturday night so I will answer the first part for tomorrow morning.

Things on my to-do list today:
*Make my very first quiche for Sunday breakfast
*Try to get to church before worship ends
*Finish painting our guest bathroom
*Laundry

What would i do if i became loaded:
*Go to Disneyworld!
*Buy a house right behind Whole Foods so I don't have to drive there all the time, I also really like the houses by the Whole Foods in Tulsa
*Take a trip to Sri Lanka to visit Restoration Village with the Williams
*Give money to our missionary friends
*Buy a Subaru Tribeca
*Get a maid!

Three of my bad habits:
1. Not checking my voicemail, and not calling people back
2. Trying to save the earth by recycling and never getting plastic bags, and getting kinda weird and anal about it
3. not hanging up my clothes (especially bad when our closet is doubling as Rusty's study)

Five jobs I've had:
1. makeup Kiosk in mall called "True Colors"
2. smoothie maker at Balou's Juice (remember Balou's juice and Bull Creek in the summer Corey? They had the best smoothies!)
3. Rooster Andrews Sporting Goods Store
4. Honeybaked Ham Deli in Waco
5. Front desk receptionist for Antioch Ministries International

Five things people don't know about me:
1. I love spending money on things related to beauty - like haircuts, face lotion and facials
2. I love brussel sprouts, meatloaf and liver and onions
3. I call my mom like 5 times a day to talk about nothing in particular
4. I have a reoccurring dream where I swallow a bug and I end up spitting in my sleep and it wakes me up
5. I only flush when necessary (if you know what I mean) to try to conserve water and again be weird about "saving the earth"

5 comments:

C:M:W said...

Oh, do I remember making smoothies and constantly being sticky, yes!!!! It was a fun job!!! I had forgotten about it, Memories!!!

paintingsongs said...

5. I only flush when necessary (if you know what I mean) to try to conserve water and again be weird about "saving the earth"

You are too funny!! Maybe I will start doing that. Maybe. haha.

Sarah W said...

wow - i've never met another person who doesnt flush everytime either to conserve water. i even stopped taking showers everyday unless it's really needed! and my friends give me a hard time for having cloth napkins instead of paper ones. yay for "saving the earth"

Sarah W said...

although i must admit --- we don't use cloth diapers... so maybe i'm trying to make up for the mountains of diapers we've thrown away! we do what we can, i guess :)

Gayla said...

isn't that 'saving the earth' thing a GOOD habit, not a bad one? :-)

fun to hear more about you!